"It is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life." J.R.R Tolkien

Friday, September 7, 2012

French Press Fridays

My, it's been a long time.  I've been extrememly introverted lately, when it comes to the relationship I have with this blog.  Weird?  Probably, but true.  Such is life as me. 

Much to share and it will come in bits and pieces, but for now here's something new I've been trying in my coffee.  Nothing earth shattering or ground breaking, but yummy.

I pour myself a cup of coffee, add my half and half and then stir in a bit of cocoa powder.  Yep, baking cocoa powder.  Just a bit since it is on the bitter side.  Maybe 1/2 to 1 teaspoon worth.  You can of course add sugar to sweeten it, but I prefer not.  Just the creaminess of the  half and half with a bit of chocolate.  And as a friend pointed out, getting that bit of cocoa is good for you!  The benefits of antioxidants....in chocolate...mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment