I cannot believe what I just did! In an attempt to add some badly taken pics to this post - which was already written and published earlier this morning, mind you - I deleted the entire thing!!
So here I go ... rewriting it ... and hoping I don't leave anything out.
Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
1 lb. ground beef
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1-2 Tbsp. ketchup
1 tsp dried onion
salt and pepper to taste
shredded cheddar cheese
about 5 flour tortillas
Brown the ground beef and drain. Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, dried onion and salt and pepper. Stir well and let it heat through. Lay some shredded cheddar down the middle of a tortilla. Put a few tablespoons of the meat mixture on top of it. Now, add whatever other toppings you like. More ketchup, mustard, pickles, sliced onion. Fold it up burrito style and place it on a hot skillet or panini press. Grill it for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melty.
If you are using a skillet or griddle, flip it about half way through. Take it off the heat, slice it diagonally, plate it and enjoy. Yummy!
The ingredients travel well, so I've included them on our camping menu before. Just pack the precooked beef in a ziploc bag and store it, flat, it in your cooler.
I was thinking, as I made them for supper tonight, that they would also be good filled with pizza fixings. Think so?
Uh, Yum and easy? I'm definitely doing this.
ReplyDeleteOH, that does look good. I will be trying this one. AND you've got pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so glad it worked....
Delete