We spent our first day of Autumn out of doors, doing yard work. The boys didn't even seem to mind helping out. I think we were all ready for some manual labor in the cool autumn air.
A little trimming followed by a lot of clean up.
Even our good ol' girl enjoyed the nice day. At 13 years old, she was almost puppy-like!
I picked up this craft at Hobby Lobby the other day. You scratch the black off to reveal pretty fall colors...
AND I've got gingersnap cookie dough in the fridge! So later this evening we'll have an autumn party with leaf shaped cookies and apple cider. We'll work on our craft and hang the finished products from a small trimmed branch I rescued from the yard. I'll stick it in a pitcher or vase and we can enjoy it as fall decoration in our home.
I'll say it again. I love fall! Don't you?








No comments:
Post a Comment