Hubs got me a new bean grinder a while back. Here it is...my Cuisinart beauty!
It has various settings for how fine or coarse you want your coffee beans to be, depending on how you are brewing them. Coarse for french press, medium for drip, etc. There is also a setting for how many cups worth you wish to grind, from 4 cups up to 12 cups. This smart machine grinds just that much into the resevoir basket and then stops automatically. So it's super easy to go from this:
| hopper full of aromatic whole beans |
To this:
| resevoir full of aromatic, freshly ground beans. |
This makes a delicious pot of coffee, let me tell you. I'm enjoying a cup right now. There's more in the thermal carafe! Come on over.
YUM....
ReplyDeleteAnd a tip on pictures... When I have trouble, I upload mine to photobucket.com (it's free) and then just copy and paste the html into the blog post...
Maybe that would help?