"It is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life." J.R.R Tolkien

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pro-craft-ination

I love looking at crafty blogs.  I love doing crafts, especially paper crafts.  Scrapbooks, cards, cut paper hearts.  You know, all that cut and paste stuff we did in grade school.  LOVE it!  And I thought I would have fun sharing some of my own creations, simple as they may be, with you.  But do you think I could get past the "idea" stage and into the acutal "doing" stage??  Drives me nuts, that bit about myself.  I procrastinate.  And I'm good at it.  Lots of ideas in my head....just gotta get them out of there and active.  Grr.  I have a dear friend who is the grab the bull by the horns and go with it.  She and I work well together.  I come up with the ideas and she runs with it.  Maybe I should pick up the phone and ask her to give me a virtual kick in the behind.

So one day soon, I hope to have a couple of pics of some of the great ideas in my head!  Unless they turn out crappy.  Then I won't post them.  I'll just tell you they turned out crappy - but I had fun trying.  Seriously, there is one photo collage I did for Christmas that I haven't changed yet.  I plan on getting it changed out for Valentines Day.  Maybe I'll start that now...  That sounds good!  I have an hour before Cub Scouts.  Thanks for the pep talk and the oh-so-gentle kick in the behind. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying the comments corner of the porch. I can't imagine writing down a craft idea. Too many words for a blog. Good luck.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete