"It is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life." J.R.R Tolkien

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Raspberry Pickin'


I picked raspberries early this morning.  It was a perfect morning when I was out.  Sunshiney and cool.  Birds singing away.  It'll probably get too hot to be enjoyable later though.  I'm glad I took the opportunity to be out in the early morning calm and quiet of it all.  Nice way to start the day.  Now to make coffee!

view from our little raspberry patch





3 comments:

  1. Oh, yum-yum-yum. I'll be right over with the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! :) I made a delicious raspberry crisp with them. As I ate it, I wished I had ice cream to go on top.

      Delete
  2. Wow! We won't have raspberries for another 2 months! You are so lucky! Did you make anything with your berries? Angie xo

    ReplyDelete