I was going to write about introverts, as I am very much one of them. But JoJo sat down next to me as I was firing up my computer and we got to looking at my "Ponderings, Smiles & Giggles" board on pinterest. (Hello, my name is Jenny and I'm a pinterest geek.) He got the giggles so badly that I decided to post some and save introversion for another day. I think that's the introvert in me - taking the attention off of myself and passing it on to someone else. Ya think?
Anyway, here are JoJo's favorites.
"We ride!"
(he thinks this is hysterical!)
"Whaaaaat??"
(this one just produced a good giggle)
"Tickle him!"
(jamming his finger toward the ground, trying to sound tough through the laughter)
Hope you get to enjoy some laughter with your kiddos today.
Ha! These are so funny! My son has the best sense of humour too and he is always showing me his funny finds on the computer! Angie xo
ReplyDelete