So much sadness around me today. I sit in my sunny room, full of things that make me happy and all I feel is this cloud surrounding my head and shoulders. It threatens to burst open and drench me in tears.
So many of my thoughts and feelings are sad today.
divorce of friends
lonlieness
disappointment in myself and others
restlessness
anger
I can't see how to get past it today. The wind blows outside as it does so much in the spring. I wish it would blow away this cloud of mine.
Sitting beside you, my friend, is our dear Lord Jesus Christ. Talk to Him and share your hurt.
ReplyDeleteThen go outside and yell and scream and stamp your feet. Let the wind carry it away.
I'm sending you a {{HUG}}
THank you, Kristi! So very much.
DeleteI know this feeling. That heaviness.
ReplyDeleteAnd in this world of sickness and sin and sadness, how can we not feel the weight of it?!
Prayers for you friend. It will not always be this way.
Thank you for the prayers.
DeleteMy dear friend prayers are coming your way from the north!
ReplyDelete